GREAT VALUE ALL ROUNDER
- Ideal for family sailing and club racing
- Comfortable capacity for up to 4 crew
- Stable and reassuring
- Significant price advantage over comparable classes
- Very robust, ultra-tough, maintenance free TRILAM construction
The Topaz Magno is a great family boat, with a deep, spacious hull with the capacity to carry a family of four. Two seats for children are positioned at the front of the cockpit and a fibreglass thwart in the centre together with seating on the side of the boat makes this a really roomy choice for a young family.
Add the fact that all Magnos are fitted with a gnav system and the size of the cockpit is even further optimised. The boom is the right height to clear small children and the lightweight pivoting epoxy centreboard makes for easy, family-friendly sailing.
The flotation device, fitted at the head of the sail, removes the risk of total capsize and the furling jib is simple enough for a beginner to use. Righting lines and grab rails are safety features fitted as standard.
TRILAM technology unique to the Topaz range gives unrivalled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness and durability. Sails are available in Dacron for a beginner sailing family or Mylar for more experienced parents teaching children.
The Topaz Magno is a really good all round family boat. She is simple enough for virtual novices, has decent capacity and offers the potential for club racing.
- Great value family and club racing sailboat
- Spacious and comfortable cockpit holds up to four people of any size
- Safe, stable and reassuring hull shape
- Additional built in buoyancy and high freeboard ensure perfect sailing without the boat taking on water
- The lightweight pivoting sandwich centreboard makes for easy, family-friendly sailing
- High boom makes the boat feel comfortable and spacious. Boom is just the right height to clear small children
- Gnav system as standard means the size of the cockpit is even further optimised
- Handy storage compartments in cockpit and transom areas
- Slab reefable Dacron mainsail allows power to be controlled depending on conditions and user ability
- The flotation device, fitted at the head of the sail, removes the risk of total capsize
- Furling jib is simple enough for a beginner to use and fitted as standard
- Supremely efficient gennaker system enables effortless launches and recoveries
- Fantastic control systems are child's play
- Sails are available in Dacron for a beginner sailing family or Mylar for more experienced parents teaching children
- Trapeze kit (option)
- Hinged mast step for easy rigging by just one person
- TRILAM technology unique to Topper gives unrivalled strength to weight ratio and great uniformity, buoyancy, stiffness and durability
- Lightweight hull is easy to launch and recover
- Carefully designed combi trailer for an easy-life ashore